Friday, October 14, 2011

RIP...

Mrs Lee,
Thanks for being such a great teacher. Bcoz of you, i love maths.
I remembered there was once when u r giving out our maths results, and when is my turn, u told me that u r sure that my dad will scold me. You did frighten me for a second, until i took my paper and u continue ur sentence with "bcoz the next time u have to score better than this." u also added that it is ur first A* paper in that year. I can still rmb ur words and the smile on ur face.
U always allow me to go for ur additional classes when im not supposed to attend. Sometimes, when my class make u angry, u will sit infront with this stern face and will stop teaching. I have to walk to the front and apologize. I rmb all the times with u and i will miss u.
In your last days, when u told me about ur seriousness and that u may leave any time, i felt terrible. But on another hand, im touched that u actually tell me, giving me that chance to tell u how much i like u and how much u mean to me. When u stop replying me, i had this bad feeling but when i know about the news that u passed away, i still feel terrible.
I believe that u could see this and wherever u r now, i want to let u know that you are the first teacher that i like and u will forever be in my heart.
RIP....
Maha Bodhi, Pri 6D,1999
Josephine

No comments: